Look at the graph and introduction below. Then answer the questions.
The graph give the information about the number of computer ownership by education level in two different years.
1. How many mistakes are there in the introduction above?
2. How would you write the introduction?Answer
- The graph = The bar chart
- give = gives (s)
- gives the information about = don’t need “the”
- the number of = the percentage / proportion of
- computer ownership by education level = copied from graph
- in two different years = should give dates
The bar chart gives information about the proportion of people who owned a computer from five different levels of education in two years (2002 and 2010).