Here are some questions for a common topic in IELTS speaking part 1 – clothes.
- Do you often buy clothes?
- Are clothes important to you?
- What kinds of clothes do you prefer to wear?
- What kinds of clothes do you wear most days?
- Would you ever spend a lot of money on clothes?
- Do you think men and women have the same view of clothing?
- Question: What kinds of clothes do you prefer to wear?
- Answer: If I could choose, I’d wear casual clothes everyday. I feel much more comfortable wearing jeans and a t-shirt or a jumper. Unfortunately, my work forces me to wear formal clothes like a suit or trousers with a smart shirt which I really don’t like so I only get to wear casual clothes on my days off.
Get my free lessons by email