Here are tips and practice to label an IELTS listening diagram. It is common to get diagrams in IELTS listening section 2 and 3 although they may appear in section 4 too.
IELTS Listening Diagram Tips
- check the location of each number
- answers come in order
- decide what kind of answer you need (noun, adj, verb)
- check how many words or numbers you can use
- predict language to describe locations (under, over, above, underneath, at the side, etc)
- look at the title of the diagram to help you predict topic language
IELTS Listening Diagram Practice
The Brownie Camera
Label the diagram using no more than two words and/or a number.
- viewfinder lens
- shutter lever
More IELTS Listening
Main IELTS Pages
Develop your IELTS skills with tips, lessons, free videos and more.
Get my free lessons by email