I thought you would like to see some of the top scores that some students have achieved last month (Feb 2017). I want you all to know that top scores in IELTS are possible.
Below you can also find useful IELTS preparation tips 🙂
Overall Band Score 9
Two students achieved OVERALL BAND SCORE 9 !!!
See their results below:
- Saif: L 8.5, R 8.5, W 9 and S 9 = overall band 9. His personal details have been removed from the certificate. He mentioned in his email:
“You can also mention that I only used your videos as study material for test preparation. I watched around ten of your videos and that was good enough to get an understanding of the test layout.”
- Below are links to my videos and tips
2. Niharika: L 9, R 9, W 8.5 and S 8.5 = overall band 9
“I already shared my scores on your blog post about the test results (N G CST is the username). Please feel free to share my results/experience with others. Reading others’ experiences helped me tremendously and I think sharing my experience will definitely be useful. I resat for IELTS exam on 11 February 2017 in Saint Paul, USA.” Her speaking score went from 7.5 to band 8.5 after taking the test again. You can see her scores posted on my Post Results Page
Below are some of the tips for speaking I gave her:
Q: Can you swim?A: Yes, I can but I wish you could do better and had more time to practice.
Overall Band Score 8.5
- Gurinda = L 8, R 9, W 7.5 and S 8.5
- Kristine = L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5 and S 9
- Rohan = L 8.5, R 9, W 7.5 and S 8.5
- Patricia = L 9, R 9, W 8.5 and S 8.5
- M Harris = L 9, R 8.5, W 7.5 and S 8.5
- Ajuraj = L 8.5, R 8.5, W 9 and S 7
Overall Band Score 8 or 7.5
- 11 students got an overall score of 8
- 13 students got an overall score of 7.5
IELTS Preparation Tips
- Learn everything you can about the test. Learn the rules. Learn what is allowed and not allowed. See my IELTS Information page to learn as much as you can about the IELTS Test.
- Develop your English. For speaking and writing, you need to avoid making errors in vocabulary and grammar. Find some Useful Websites to help you.
- Learn tips to ensure you use the right techniques, practice and FREE VIDEO LESSONS. Click below to open page:
- Start learning Ideas for IELTS Topics and also Vocabulary for IELTS Topics
- Never do your IELTS test until you have practiced a real IELTS test at home under the time limit. You need to get the IELTS Cambridge Test books
You can buy Advanced IELTS Writing Task 2 Lessons from my online shop, if you want high band score training:
[jetpack_subscription_form title=”Get my free lessons by email” subscribe_text=”Subscribe for free to get my new IELTS lessons sent to your email i
Well done to all of you who have done so well in your tests!!!
And good luck to all of you about to take your test!!